Keiser University - multiple locations, FL
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
- Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's and Doctoral degree programs (varies by campus)
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-Friendly, Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified active duty personnel, retirees, and dependants. SOC member, Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for veterans training
Keiser University's programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today's job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Business, Education, Technology, and Criminal Justice Programs
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.