The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate's degree in 20 months, and a Bachelo's degree in 30 to 36 months.*
- Save up to $5,000 on your college degree. You can afford college with our new Fresh Start Scholarships!
- Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.
- No additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
- Employment Assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate.**
- Career-focused Curriculum: You'll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
- Convenience: Day, evening and online classes are available to fit your schedule.
- Accredited Institution: CollegeAmerica is an Accredited Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
- A New Laptop Computer: Get it when you start and keep it when you graduate.***
You can get started toward a high-demand career in healthcare, business, information technology or graphic arts right now. Complete the form and see how you can qualify for a scholarship (not based on grades or exams!) and save up to $5,000 on your college degree.
We invest in you! CollegeAmerica is a nonprofit institution and an accredited member, ACCSC.
Scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipshc.com for details.
Online programs are offered by Independence University, a branch of the Stevens-Henager Ogden/West Haven campus.
** Denver and Cheyenne campuses only: A $25 registration fee is required at time of enrollment.
*** Job placement is not guaranteed.
*** Does not apply to master's programs.
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.