Blue Cliff College
Blue Cliff College is committed to using its human and physical resources to provide services to our students that facilitate personal growth, professional development, and a sense of responsibility.
The primary purpose of Blue Cliff College is developing a high level of competency, which is accomplished through the pursuit, assimilation and dissemination of knowledge in academic programs.
The most compelling purpose of the College is to prepare students to function proficiently in a competitive society in the career of their choice and to create an awareness of professional and social responsibilities along with an appreciation of principles of ethical conduct.
- Massage Therapy - AOS
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dialysis Technician- Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
Commitment... Competency... Career...
Five reasons to attend Blue Cliff College:1. Programs: We have the career-focused educational programs you need to get started in a career you'll love.
2. Career Services: Students at Blue Cliff College are eligible for Blue Cliff's outstanding career services assistance. We're committed to getting you on the road to career success.
3. Educators: Our instructors include career professionals who provide real-world training to our students. You'll learn from people who work in the career of your dreams.
4. Locations: With seven conveniently located campuses in and around Louisiana, you can find the education you've been looking for close to home.
5. Freedom: With an education from Blue Cliff College in the career you've dreamed of, you'll be on your way to career freedom.
Why not get started now?
The Blue Cliff College campuses include classrooms for lecture, technique, computer and lab classes, as well as administrative offices and break areas. Equipment at each campus is appropriate for the programs offered and classroom instruction. Depending on the campus and programs offered, equipment can include, but is not limited to, massage tables and chairs, hydrocollators, skeletons, charts, massage tools, TV/VCRs, ECG machines, overhead projectors, microscopes, dialysis machines, cosmetology work stations, and equipment for HVAC programs.
Blue Cliff College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission Career Schools and Colleges, (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.
Fayetteville, AR: Arkansas State Board of Massage Therapy, Arkansas Rehabilitation Services, Veterans State Approving Agency, (SAA), Workforce Investment Act, (WIA), Arkansas State Board of Private Career Education, Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals, American Massage Therapy Association Council of Schools, (AMTA-COS), and National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, (NCBTMB).
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://bluecliffcollege.com/faq.shtml
- Alexandria, LA
- Fayetteville, AR
- Houma, LA
- Lafayette, LA
- Metairie, LA
- Shreveport, LA
- Gulfport, MS
*Massage Therapy Program:
Licensed by the Mississippi State Board of Massage Therapy, license numbers by campus:
Alexandria– License No. E2527
Lafayette– License No. E2287
Houma – License No. E2527
Metairie – License No. E2290
Gulfport – License No. C-110
Fayetteville – License No. 1006